- William Penn was telling the truth when he said, “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” How many times have you found yourself wishing for more hours in the day and also wondering where the time has gone at day’s end?
- There’s a saying that everyone has the same twenty-four hours in a day. Another well-known saying suggests that time is money. If these statements are both true, it’s vital to ensure the time you’re given each day is carefully budgeted to meet your goals and
- Do you remember how it felt the first time you sent a virtual calendar link to a client and told them to schedule a time to talk with you? Think of the pride you felt when you were able to simplify the appointment-booking process for
- Some have years of experience working remotely and are accustomed to the ups, downs, and many whirlwinds involved with making our home our office. As for the rest, it may feel as if you’ve been airdropped into this situation haphazardly. Add the combination of homeschooling
- If your business requires you to travel frequently, you are familiar with the amount of time and research it takes to find the perfect cost and time-effective options. Avoiding the extended layovers, inflated ticket costs, and undesirable hotel suggestions that are strategically thrown in your
- Wondering if outsourcing some of your company’s day-to-day processes is the best decision for your business? That depends on the direction you see your business taking in the immediate future. Analyzing your short and long-term business goals as well as your capacity to achieve them
- It is said that the right mixture of open communication, clear expectations, and a clear vision of objectives can make a team unstoppable. Leading a business includes long hours, continuous planning, and tons of administrative work. When faced with a barrage of grueling project deadlines,
- As an entrepreneur or member of leadership, have you ever felt as though you were only operating at a fraction of your potential? Have you felt as if the impact you’re capable of making is nowhere near your current daily output? If so, you are