Join our team
Personal Assistant/Home Manager
Location: Akron, OH
About the Personal Assistant position
We are looking for a skilled local Personal Assistant for a busy business owner that is looking to free up his personal workload to have more time with his family. This role will be responsible for a variety of support both remote and occasionally on-site (approximately once a week). You should have experience working on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the client’s personal and working life along with great communication.
Personal Assistant responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Project managing contractors on-site, ensuring work is being completed according to the project and on time. (Remodeling, painting, plumbing, cleaning)
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair and supervising the work.
- Occasional shopping or returns, online or in-person.
- Research for purchases or house projects.
- Other miscellaneous administrative tasks come up on an as-needed basis.
Personal Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of proven work experience as a Personal Assistant or an Executive Assistant.
- Experience working with office management systems and procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds to move around the house (water jugs, bags of salt, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Local to Akron/Fairlawn/Bath, Ohio area.
- A background check will be required before hiring.
- Flexible schedule
- This is an hourly, part-time position with a full-time growth opportunity.
- Competitive hourly rate.